The lower foot adopts a built-in structure
The circular knitting machine is composed of a frame, a yarn supply mechanism, a transmission mechanism, a lubricating and dust removal (clean) mechanism, an electric control mechanism, a pulling and winding mechanism, and other auxiliary devices.
The frame of the circular knitting machine is composed of three legs (commonly known as the lower leg) and around the (also square) tables. The lower leg is fixed by a three-prong, and the table (commonly known as the large plate) has three uprights (commonly known as the upper leg or straight leg). ), a creel seat is installed on the straight leg. A safety door (also called a protective door) is installed in the gap between the three lower legs. The rack must be stable and safe. It has the following characteristics:
All electrical wiring and tools of the motor can be placed in the lower leg, making the machine safe, simple, and generous.
The safety door has a reliable function
When the door is opened, the machine will automatically stop running, and a warning will be displayed on the operation panel to avoid accidents.
Yarn supply mechanism
The yarn feeding mechanism is also called the yarn feeding mechanism, including the yarn rack, the yarn storage device, the yarn feeding nozzle, the yarn feeding tray, the yarn ring bracket, and other components.
The creel is used to place the yarn. It has two types: umbrella type creel (also called top type creel) and floor type creel. Umbrella creel occupies a small space, but can not connect spare yarn, suitable for small local enterprises. The floor-standing creel has a triangular creel and a wall creel (also called a two-piece creel). The tripod creel is more convenient to move, making it more convenient for the operator to wear the yarn; the wall creel is arranged neatly and beautifully, but it occupies a relatively large area and it is convenient to place spare yarns. It is suitable for enterprises with large factories.
The yarn feeder is used for winding yarn in three forms: ordinary yarn feeder, elastic yarn feeder (used when spandex bare yarn is interwoven with other fiber yarns), and yarn storage device for electronic gap (used by jacquard circular knitting machine). Due to the different types of fabrics produced by knitting circular knitting machines, the yarn feeding methods used are also different. Generally, there are positive yarn feeding (yarn is wound on the yarn storage device for 10-20 laps), semi-negative yarn feeding (yarn is in the There are three types of yarn winding (1~2 laps on the storage device), and passive yarn feeding (yarn is not wound on the storage device).
Yarn feeder is also called steel shuttle or yarn guide. It is used to feed the yarn directly to the knitting needles. It has many types and shapes, including single-hole yarn feeder, two-hole one-slot yarn feeder, etc.
The sand tray is used to control the amount of yarn fed in the knitting production of the circular knitting machine; the yarn bracket can hold the large ring where the yarn storage device is installed
Basic requirements for yarn supply mechanism
(1) The yarn feeding mechanism must ensure the uniformity and continuity of the yarn feed and tension and ensure that the size and shape of the loops in the fabric are consistent, to obtain a smooth and beautiful knitted product.
(2) The yarn supply mechanism must ensure that the yarn feed tension (yarn tension) is reasonable, to reduce the occurrence of defects such as missing stitches on the cloth surface, reduce weaving defects, and ensure the quality of the knitted fabric.
(3) The yarn supply ratio between each knitting system (commonly known as the number of lines) meets the requirements. It is convenient to adjust the yarn supply amount (referring to the yarn feeding tray) to meet the demand for yarn feeding of different colors and varieties.
(4) The yarn hook must be smooth and free of burrs so that the yarn is placed neatly, and the tension is even, which can effectively prevent yarn breakage .
The knitting mechanism is the heart of the circular knitting machine, which is mainly composed of a needle cylinder, knitting needle, cam and cam seat (triangular seat is also called a saddle., sinker (only available on the single jersey), and other components.
Most of the needle cylinders used in the circular knitting machine are of the insert type, which is used to place the knitting needles.
Cams is also called mountain Cams and water chestnut. It controls the reciprocating movement of the knitting needles and sinkers in the needle cylinder groove according to the different needs of the knitting varieties of the circular knitting machine. There are five types of cams: loop-forming cams(full-needle cams), tuck cams (half-needle cams), floating cams (flat-needle cams), anti-string cams (fat flower cams), and needle-in cams (proofing cams).
Sinkers, also known as Sinkers, are unique knitting machine parts for single jersey knitting machines and are used for normal production with knitting needles.
4 Knitting needles
Knitting needles are distinguished by the height of the same type of needle, and their function is to complete the work from yarn to fabric.
The cam seat is also called a saddle and is used to place the cams.
Requirements for knitting machine parts
- (1) The needle track (commonly known as the runway, which is the groove on the triangle) must be smooth and free of burrs, and the connection between the triangle block and the block needs to be well matched.
(2) The knob on the cam seat to adjust the depth of the crimping needle (bending depth) must be flexible and effective.
(3) Ensure that the height of the needle and the depth of the needle in the needle path of the knitting needle can meet the technological requirements.
Pull and take-up mechanism
The function of the pulling and winding mechanism is to pull the knitted fabric knitted by the circular knitting machine from the knitting area, and wind (or fold) it into a certain package form. The pulling and rewinding mechanism includes the spreading frame (cloth support frame), transmission arm (wall panel), adjusting gearbox, and other parts. Its characteristics are as follows:
- There is an induction switch under the big plate. When a transmission arm equipped with cylindrical nails passes through, a signal will be sent out to determine the data of the roll and the number of revolutions of the circular knitting machine, so as to ensure the weight of the cloth (dropping). Uniformity.
- The winding speed is controlled by a gear box, with 120 or 176 stages, which can accurately meet the needs of various patterns and colors of the winding tension in a wide range.
- On the operation panel, you can set the number of revolutions required for each piece of cloth weight. When the number of revolutions of the large circular knitting machine reaches the set value, it will automatically stop, so as to control the weight deviation of each piece of knitted fabric within 0.5 kg.
The transmission mechanism is a stepless variable speed motor controlled by a leveler. The motor uses a V-belt or a timing belt (toothed belt) to drive the driving shaft gear, and at the same time transmits it to the large plate gear, thereby driving the needle cylinder to run and knitting. The driving shaft extends to the large circular knitting machine, and drives the yarn feeding tray to convey the yarn according to the amount. The transmission mechanism is required to run smoothly without noise.
Lubrication and dust removal mechanism
The knitting circular knitting machine is a set of high-speed and coordinated precision system. Because the yarn will produce a lot of fly and dust during the knitting process, the central part of the finished knitting is easy to be unsmooth due to fly, dust and oil stains. It will damage the large circle machine, so the lubrication and dust removal (cleaning) of the running parts are very important. The lubrication and dust removal season of the circular knitting machine has the following functions and characteristics:
- The special oil mist sprayer provides good lubrication for the surface of woven parts, and the oil level indication and oil consumption are visible. When the amount of fuel injection engine oil is insufficient, Great Circle will automatically stop running and give a warning on the operation panel.
- The new type of electronics is an automatic fuel dispenser, which makes the setting and operation more convenient and intuitive.
- The radar fan has a wide range of dust removal, which can remove impurities such as flying flowers from the creel, yarn storage device and knitting parts in a wide range, and avoiding poor yarn supply due to entanglement of impurities such as flying flowers.
Electrical control system
The electrical control system is used to complete the setting of operating parameters, simple button operation, and fault automatic stop instructions.
- The control panel is composed of a microcomputer and a highly integrated control circuit, with convenient parameter setting, reliable button operation, and intuitive information display.
- The frequency converter is an important part of the AC control system of the motor (motor), which can achieve the purpose of changing the motor speed by controlling the output frequency. The speed can be adjusted in a wide range, and the start, stop, and slow performance can be set by parameters, which can be fast, stable and avoid impact.
- The wiring in the electrical control box is clear and orderly, and the entire box is inside the lower leg, which can effectively ventilate and prevent dust. The electrical wiring is in a hidden place, giving consideration to beauty and safety.
When the knitting needle breaks, the prober will transmit the signal to the control system, and the circular knitting machine will stop in about 0.5 seconds. There is also a cloth probe. After the slipping phenomenon occurs on the large circle machine, the machine will automatically stop, etc.